Home brewers can see the yeast in action as the Fermentasaurus is crystal clear. You can dump yeast from the conical shape and clarify the beer without the need to rack off into another vessel. In the past clarifying beer meant racking from one fermenter to another, increasing the risks of infection and oxidation. Don’t waste time and put your beer at risk; now you can ferment, clarify and carbonate in one vessel.
The Fermentasaurus comes with a yeast harvesting container of 500 ml that is also pressure rated. The yeast harvesting container is ideal so you can save your yeast from one brew and pitch it into the next brew.
The Fermentasaurus has been designed with a sanitary butterfly valve with stainless gate. This butterfly valve has been designed so that no threads are immersed in liquid when the Fermentasaurus is in use. Many fermenters on the market use ball valves which are notoriously difficult to sanitise as the ball valve assemblies have small cavities in them that fill with liquid and are near impossible to clean without disassembly.
- fermenter body: high molecular length PET
- fermenter volume: 35 litre
- dump valve: glass reinforced nylon with stainless gate and stainless bolts
- frame: 304 stainless frame
- non-pressure rated lid: glass reinforced nylon
- lid seal: Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
- working pressure: 2.4 bar (35 psi)
- burst pressure: above 7 bar
- test pressure: 5 bar
Out of stock
Only logged in customers may leave a review.