On The House Pinot Grigio 6L
ON THE HOUSE craft winemaking kits are easy to make and even easier to enjoy. Simple and straightforward, choose your favourite red, white or blush style and be proud of these easy-drinking everyday house wines.
Pinot Grigio Style
Green apple and citrus.
One 6L kit makes 23L of wine.
The wine kit contains:
• Juice base – This will make up the base of your finished wine.
• Yeast – hard-working organisms that turn sugar (in the must) into alcohol (in the finished wine).
• Bentonite – sterilized clay that is a fining agent, binding with suspended particles in the wine to aid in clearing.
• F-pack (depending on kit) – the “f” stands for flavour
• Oak chips, powder or cubes (depending on kit) – adds flavor and tannin to certain wine kits.
• Potassium Metabisulphite – a stabilizer that prevents spoilage and stops fermentation.
• Potassium Sorbate – a stabilizer that is used in tandem with sulphite to inhibit further yeast growth.
• Kieselsol – a fining agent that binds with suspended particles in the wine to aid in clearing.
• Chitosan – a fining agent that binds with suspended particles in the wine to aid in clearing.
• Isinglass – a form of collagen used as a fining agent to aid in clearing.
Only logged in customers may leave a review.